Tea with no doubt is one of the most loved and consumed beverages worldwide. There are many different types of teas and many ways it is consumed!
Research has followed to look at what tea can do for your body. We combine these studies with the benefits of drinking tea may have for you. Research has led to numerous health benefits discovered in tea.
As mentioned, there are many different teas. These are all made from different herbs and plants with each having its unique taste and health benefits. Our green tea has a peppermint flavor, and our black tea includes African mango for a delicious taste! Both our Green and Black tea contain L-Carnitine, this has many health nutrients and ultimately transports fatty acids into your cells to be processed for energy!
- Green tea can help increase both calories burned and the amount of fat your body uses. This could be from the polyphenols that green tea contains.
- Green tea can help maintain your heart health, its been shown to reduce the blood pressure as well as improve cholesterol in the blood vessels. This can help protect against a heart attack or stroke.
- Green tea may help protect against cancer with a numerous amount of studies, it’s been found a lower risk of cancer for people who drank green tea. This is mostly a benefit that comes from the polyphenols.
- Black tea can help burn calories with the boost of caffeine. This can help with weight loss and prevent obesity, which can have a range of health problems.
- Black tea has anti-inflammatory effect on your body as it is rich in antioxidants. This can have a range of health benefits such as preventing plaque build up and protecting the mental health.
- Black tea can aid the digestive system process food, it contains a chemical called tannins. This helps relax the intestines, which helps digest and prevent constipation.